Music Banter - View Single Post - The Rest in Peace Thread (RIP)
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2016, 10:59 AM   #1725 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
What does it matter? We'll all be dead anyway. I'm not gonna waste my time living up to certain expectations only to regret it later on in life.
It matters because if you paid attention the beginning of the conversation the discussion was based around people living longer than they do now.

Do whatever you want, I don't care. You can go outside and kill yourself right now just so you don't have to get old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Glad you know the ins and outs of creeping death already. Did you not wipe your memory card when you reincarnated or something? Lucky bastard.

You were the one who brought up medical advances allowing us to live much longer in the future so...kind of sounds like you'll be propping yourself up against those as well. My point is that often times in the late stages of life, medical advances that allow people to live for a lot longer don't allow them to live up to a desirable quality of life and that death is preferable.

Then again, I'm nihilistic as **** sometimes and find no real magic or value in life now that I've already experienced some of it. The facts of life don't give a **** about me, so I return the favour.
No, I wasn't really talking about medical advances propping people up to make them live longer. I'm talking about all the scientific discoveries that will come out so that we don't die from crap that we die from today. Cancer, Aids and other diseases being cured I mean.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote