Music Banter - View Single Post - American Police Brutality
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2016, 07:57 PM   #530 (permalink)
kibbeh
kibbeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
You twist my words around every time we have a discussion for some reason, and I never understand why. I've never said any of the accusations you throw at me. All I've said is that if you really believe that every victim in a cop shooting is innocent is blasphemy. How often do you hear about the cops side of the story? Almost never. You know why? Because most of the country have already sided with the victim, when a lot of the time, the victim deserved to be shot by not complying with the officers orders, or they were wanted for more than the media shows. You eat up the media like its cake, but there's so much more that they don't even show. This whole "all cops are bad" argument is so ludicrous it's almost funny.
when did i say all cops are bad? i said cops who shoot UNARMED civilians are bad. in fact, most cops who shoot armed civilians are also bad. i mean, if a civilian is attacking a cop... wouldn't it make more sense for the cop to aim for his arm or leg or something? why shoot to kill?
kibbeh is offline   Reply With Quote