Music Banter - View Single Post - Worst album covers
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2016, 11:08 PM   #864 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I don't give a **** about how sarcasm doesn't translate well to online. You're all ****ing stupid.

Even the greats aren't immune. I know you don't like metal, but it's my bag so I know more about it than other genres so **** you. Anyway, Slayer made five classic albums in a row (plus a classic EP) and have maintained at least a moderate level of quality ever since. Yet you hear stories and read articles about the drummer getting fired cause he found out that Kerry King has been short changing the rest of the band financially, and their guitarist and semi-main songwriter dies but the band continue on with only two original members, cause what the **** are Slayer gonna do if they decide to go the honest route and disband?

Kerry King probably has all the job qualifications that I do: a high school education, sketchy work experience, and a general lack of giving a **** about maintaining a presentable appearance by society's standards. Kerry King and I could equally compete for the same McDonald's job.
Kerry King's fallback is snake breeding and selling.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote