Music Banter - View Single Post - Banned from Methuen Sound Off FB page.
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2016, 05:30 PM   #33 (permalink)
kibbeh
kibbeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
So there's a Facebook page called Methuen Sound Off. Methuen is the town where I lived for 37 years before coming out here. So I join the FB group to see if I can catch up with old friends. It didn't take very long to realize that the real name of the group should be Methuen Racists & Bigots Sound Off.

The ratio of flat out hateful and ugly members to progressive or liberal members is about 5 to 1. The owner of the page fits squarely in the hateful camp. Anyway, last night a female member posted a picture of a Muslim woman in a burka (not the full face type) relaxing on a beach. She included a rant about how this woman is trash and that we must defeat these people at all costs.

Naturally I took the bait and an all out war broke out between a few of us liberals and a gang of haters. The ignorance of these people is staggering. Paranoia too. The owner of the sight went so far as to say that US citizens (which doesn't include any liberals naturally) should be dug in picking "these" people off with guns.

About 10 minutes ago I got banned by the guy. I guess Freedom of Speech isn't in his copy of the Constitution.

Anyway, if you want some head spinning chuckles check them out.

METHUEN SOUND OFF.
seriously though with all the **** thats going on right now in syria and iraq, and all the victims, people are going off about how muslims are DRESSING..... like its just ****ing clothes, why does it bother you so much jfc.......
kibbeh is offline   Reply With Quote