Music Banter - View Single Post - Kiiii's Arcade
Thread: Kiiii's Arcade
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2016, 12:07 AM   #397 (permalink)
Key

Part II

It's time to do another one of these, and we'll see how my playtime has changed in terms of games that may exist again on this list.

So...as of 9/1/2016, my most played games are as follows:

Team Fortress 2 with 292 hours
Rocket League with 144 hours
Fallout 4 with 78 hours
The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth with 75 hours
DC Universe Online with 74 hours
Fallout 3 with 38 hours
RIFT with 35 hours
Dishonored with 28 hours
Borderlands 2 with 28 hours
Torchlight II with 25 hours
The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited with 24 hours
7 Days to Die with 24 hours
Counter Strike: Global Offensive with 22 hours
Star Wars KOTOR with 22 hours

Anything else is below 20 hours so I won't bother posting it. I guess the big difference is not just the hours, but the amount of games I've put a lot of my time into. And y'know what, I don't regret a single minute of it.

Previous list posted 3/17/2015

Quote:
  • 7 Days To Die shows that I've clocked in 22 hours of gameplay. No surprise there. That's a game a friend and myself play whenever we feel like playing a decently made zombie survival game.
  • The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth shows i've clocked 56 hours. I'm surprised it's not more than that, but the game really is as amazing as people say it is. I just don't find myself in the mood to play it as much as I'd like.
  • Borderlands 2 shows 19 hours of gameplay. That's still going up even today. I've yet to finish the game, but man I have been having a blast playing it.
  • The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim shows 16 hours. Do I really have to explain myself?
  • Rogue Legacy shows 5 hours of gameplay. Same thing with Isaac, I would play it if I were in the right mood.
  • Team Fortress 2 comes in at a whopping 236 hours and still going up. Fantastic game. Great to waste a whole day on.
  • Last but certainly not least, Torchlight II at 19 hours of gameplay and still rising. I play to completely finish this game including all the achievements and side quests.