Music Banter - View Single Post - The Rest in Peace Thread (RIP)
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2016, 05:07 PM   #1814 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGuy Grungeman View Post
It was obvious I wasn't supposed to name five KISS songs. But I know you well enough to know you'd laugh at a serious remark to an obvious joke. You won't believe me, but your joke was OBVIOUS to me. Basically, I wanted to do somthing different than defending myself until you piss me off so much I report you. I'm cutting off on reporting, so I decided to do something different that I could amuse myself with. You called me a moron, so instead of doing what I usually do, I let you have what you wanted. I hoped to use the intentional stupidity as a way to get myself out of getting mad, a way too continue joking. That's why I joked with you afterwards instead of getting defensive. I also hoped I could get you to say something stupid. You ended up saying something hypocritical: laughing at my own joke right before saying I wasn't funny. You won't care since your roll on MB is pretty much to troll, and I wasn't trying to make you look stupid. I just wanted you to contradict your original point. Even if you're just taunting me for a laugh,I believe a part of you believes I'm a moron. So I took advantage of that.
Being boring > being funny
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote