Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2016, 01:49 PM   #17599 (permalink)
innerspaceboy
Music Addict

Just watched ADJUST YOUR TRACKING: The Untold Story of the VHS Collector produced by VH****fest in association with Horror Boobs / Lunchmeat.

The film really did a great job of showcasing the archeologists of low-brow VHS culture. Produced with a smaller Kickstarter budget than the other major VHS culture film, REWIND THIS!, Tracking interviews key collectors like the owners of Video Fiend, Spectacle Theater, Massacre Video, the writers and editors from Destroy All Movies!!!, Fangoria, Horror Hound's Video Invasion series, Everything is Terrible, Lunchmeat magazine, and Lloyd Kaufman of Troma.

If you love classics like Blood Sucking Freaks, Psychos in Love, Return of the Alien's Deadly Spawn, and I Spit on Your Grave, or crave direct-to-video features showcasing apartment rental properties and work out instructional tapes, then don't miss this crazy flick.

And if you're looking for your fellow lunatic 30-something basement-dewlling crustpunk brethren, they have a thriving FB community called The Horror VHS Collectors Unite FB page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You are to all of us what Betelgeuse is to the sun in terms of musical diversity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo_ View Post
You sir are a true character. I love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You, sir, are a nerd's nerd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
Just chiming in to declare that your posts are a source of life and wholesomeness
The Innerspace Connection | Essential Recordings | Top Archives | Hot 100 Albums | Top 550 Artists
innerspaceboy is offline   Reply With Quote