Music Banter - View Single Post - Sum 41
Thread: Sum 41
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2004, 12:05 AM   #19 (permalink)
Toxic-Kiss
Groupie

Red face

*TK bashes her medula obligata in with a sledge hammer rendering her ability to control her limbs just to not smack Mr. Everett's head in* No! No! No!!

Now before you see this and say something really pointless and stupid about what I said of Sum41 realize now that what I say is not a fact but is solely based only on opinion:

As I said before in some other topic thingy concerning the band Simple Plan-- All Pop Punk music is a sick unhuman abomination spawned forth from the same delicious primordial soup that made Punk Music-- the thought that bands like The Misfits, The Clash, Rancid, and the Sex Pistols--would be thrown together with Sum41, Blink182, and Avril Lavigne in the same hodge podge mixing bowl, is a bloody recipe for disaster!! Associating the two is crude and degrading to the Merry land of Punk... I can honestly admit that I loathe these bands--Sum41, and Blink182, just as well as their music--(if thats what you call it) and their obnoxious pre-teen skater punk fans.