Music Banter - View Single Post - The Say Something Nice About Someone & Make Their Day Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2006, 12:12 AM   #89 (permalink)
TheBig3
killedmyraindog

To both of you let me say this: Don't care. Honestly, this isn't one of those "why do you care what people on the internet think" posts cause I hope to trip those **** suckers off their high horse.

To clarify: If you're not getting recognized its because you're out of public conciousness. Snickers more so then Silence, but silence is still absentee.

If you want my advise then read on, if not, you were warned. Both of you loose your lackluster non-descript avatars. And be someone. Get into arguments and take the side you honest believe in, and if its not popular, don't water it down to avoid flamming, jsut stikc to it. If people know who you are, then they will remember you in threads like this.

That goes for everything else to, no one gets recognized taking the easy opinion. And before some moron says "what if I always have the popular opinon" then that isn't you, because you wouldn't. End of story.

Happy Posting Gentlemen.