Music Banter - View Single Post - Vulgar and unneeded...For intelligence
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2006, 12:28 AM   #6 (permalink)
TheBig3
killedmyraindog

Default To Battle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerFeCTioNThrUSileNCe
we arent going to get any new forums here. at least i highly doubt it.

plus....whatever could be posted in the politics forum can be posted in the lounge here. trying to get an admin to create a new forum...would just get a bunch of people going on about it...and it would be a waste of time. honestly....i agree some changes would be good, but hookers is right. the voting for change thread died....and apparently, seeing as nothing was ever done.......the admin didnt pay all that much attention to it. thrice is never on...and even when he is...i doubt he would do anything about it....and gregb is hardly ever on as well. i think it might be a good idea to vote on something more like a change of admin.

First off before I forget, Hookers; that was in regards to more musical subforums...at least my post was.

Now to disect Silences intelligent responce:

"we arent going to get any new forums here. at least i highly doubt it. " - Leave your negitive attitude at home where it belongs. How about you come out of hibernation for something productive. I liked it more when you were gone if this is the **** you're going to put out.

"plus....whatever could be posted in the politics forum can be posted in the lounge here" - Did you even read what I wrote? CAN ANYONE READ? I'm almost certain I mentioned intelligent posts being drowned out my threads with titles like "ohmegeee!." I don't even know what that ****ing means.

As for the rest of your commentery (which was off topic, quit drinking before you post) was about the mods who I hit for not being here all the time. It's not the point of this thread. If you want to address the absentee administration, make your own thread about it.

A rebuttle - There are at least 3 continents represented on these boards, and at least 5 countries. We could stand to learn alot about other types of government and how other poeple live around the world. I think honestly it would enrich the majority of the population around here and you might sound educated if you had intelligent dialouge with people for once. Music's fine, I love music, but lets honestly think about this. What other board on the net would give you a personal account of how a country is running, what people think of your country, and its government and give you a more worldly understanding of the global village.

At least lets vote on it, if it doens't take off or the phantom Mod's don't want to make it I'll create a politics board and you guys can just frequent both. It's not even as if they'd compete becuase they'd be about diffrent things.

What say ye gents? And gent-etts?