Music Banter - View Single Post - Vulgar and unneeded...For intelligence
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2006, 01:13 AM   #7 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3KilledMyRainDog
First off before I forget, Hookers; that was in regards to more musical subforums...at least my post was.

Now to disect Silences intelligent responce:

"we arent going to get any new forums here. at least i highly doubt it. " - Leave your negitive attitude at home where it belongs. How about you come out of hibernation for something productive. I liked it more when you were gone if this is the **** you're going to put out.

"plus....whatever could be posted in the politics forum can be posted in the lounge here" - Did you even read what I wrote? CAN ANYONE READ? I'm almost certain I mentioned intelligent posts being drowned out my threads with titles like "ohmegeee!." I don't even know what that ****ing means.

As for the rest of your commentery (which was off topic, quit drinking before you post) was about the mods who I hit for not being here all the time. It's not the point of this thread. If you want to address the absentee administration, make your own thread about it.

A rebuttle - There are at least 3 continents represented on these boards, and at least 5 countries. We could stand to learn alot about other types of government and how other poeple live around the world. I think honestly it would enrich the majority of the population around here and you might sound educated if you had intelligent dialouge with people for once. Music's fine, I love music, but lets honestly think about this. What other board on the net would give you a personal account of how a country is running, what people think of your country, and its government and give you a more worldly understanding of the global village.

At least lets vote on it, if it doens't take off or the phantom Mod's don't want to make it I'll create a politics board and you guys can just frequent both. It's not even as if they'd compete becuase they'd be about diffrent things.

What say ye gents? And gent-etts?
yes, a politics forum would be nice, i already have a couple ideas for threads, but sadly big3, 5 people would post there...

Last.fm