Music Banter - View Single Post - hillary clinton 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2016, 05:18 PM   #623 (permalink)
Chula Vista
Toasted Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
If you're that disenfranchised then at the very least you could ignore politics in general, spend your time doing something that will make a noticeable difference in your life, and just go vote on election day but otherwise not think about it. Staying engaged is idiotic if you don't trust or feel anything for what's being said and you're not going to go out and actually do something about it.
I'm not disenfranchised (that would be Frowny). There's clear cut differences between the candidates on various issues that are important to me. Plus it only happens once every 4 years and I find it a bit entertaining.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
1. Public executions
2. Not voting them back into office when they do lie
3. Applying rules to the elite as if they were incapable of buying their way out of trouble
4. Mass genocide of blind followers
5. Creating legislation that would weaken the monopoly that the Dempublicans have on the American political system
6. Jam the revolving door shut
7. Slap Hillary with my ring hand
1. Religion. Heck 38% of US states have abolished the death penalty.
2. They all lie and most of them get caught. Trump's running his whole campaign on a HUGE lie. Fact-checking U.S. politics | PolitiFact
3. The politicians and the elite are the ones that make the rules though.
4. See #1
5. See #3
6. End term limits? Are you high?
7. She been married to slick Willy for over 40 years - she'd probably kick your ass until you cried.

“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well,
on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away
and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.”