Music Banter - View Single Post - Sixth Sense?
Thread: Sixth Sense?
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2006, 07:48 AM   #15 (permalink)
Sabgoat
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtistInTheAmbulance
Ahah, well there ya go then More like paranoia for what could happen than psychic ability then.

My mum thought she could do all that kinda jazz at one point,gave up pretty quick if I remember rightly. People often tamper with it after someones died too. Its all just people either wanting control over their life, or just wanting to hold on to people theyve lost.

i'm ****ing paranoid dude but i do think that people can be psychic tho. i just think its a very rare ability to have. and i think that most of the people out there able and saying they are like that, just can read people really well and use it to make a few dollars cause most people willing to call one of those people to know there future to me are either a. really low about there lives and looking for a put up(a psychic with a brain would pick up on that) or b. testing to see if it will actually happen (but after being told by what they think could with just a tiny bit of possiblity be true, like reading a horesocpe its then in your head and you think it could be true then leading you in the back of your mind to either making your day to be somewhat like what you've read or to try and fight it. but i think its all in the head..

edit: i so admit to being but i'm doing that for alot of people now.. dun dun dun! oh yea sorry for the really long rant i left for you to read
Sabgoat is offline   Reply With Quote