Music Banter - View Single Post - hillary clinton 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 10:54 AM   #652 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post

See this is the same kind of us v. them, demonizing, prejudiced attitude that I imagine Goofle was talking about. Poor people are probably about as likely to be dishonest dickbags whenever the opportunity for personal gain arises. They just don't have the opportunity for such outrageous amounts of personal gain as rich people.
Of course poor people can be greedy but majority of the time especially in those fluff pieces that you see. Poor people 8 times out of 10 will go out of their way to help someone out and give what little they have to see someone else succeed.

Are you a rich guy sympathizer as well? Poor rich guy and all that money that he has earned over the years and swimming in. "It's so hard that people think I didn't work for all the money that I have wah wah wah."
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.