Music Banter - View Single Post - Big Four Bands Thread Round 19: Gothic Rock
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 10:56 AM   #1475 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGuy Grungeman View Post
Alright. I'll be calm. Still, I told him I didn't want to get into anymore arguing. I don't see anything I can do about the situation other than tell him I'm serious about stopping the petty arguments and jokes long enough. I ask him a simple question and he avoided answering every chance he got. And then I told him I didn't want anymore joking or arguing and then he still jokes, then proceeds to make up a story of me making rules so his votes won't be eligible. I didn't see anything else to do. I admit, taking away his voting prieleges after the joke may be too harsh, but before I even get the chance he proceeds with that lie, so clearly he doesn't get the picture. I woke up and turned to the page where he lied, so clearly he didn't get the hint. I've told him multiple times I wanted the arguing to stop. He just argues more, so I have good reason to assume he's trying to tick me off. I don't want every voting week to be l;ike this, so I'm ending it.
Ending the voting weeks or ending counting Neo's vote?

Just ignore his votes and keep doing the voting stuff. Don't let Neo ruin it for everyone else.

I say ignore the vote count and all future votes from Neo since he wants to troll you so hard.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote