Music Banter - View Single Post - hillary clinton 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 10:59 AM   #654 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
Of course poor people can be greedy but majority of the time especially in those fluff pieces that you see. Poor people 8 times out of 10 will go out of their way to help someone out and give what little they have to see someone else succeed.
1. As opposed to rich people? How many rich people do you know well vs. the amount of poor people? It's easy to hate a group of people when you don't know them.

2. HA! People are self-concerned assbags in general, rich or poor. When it's relatively easy plenty of people will help somebody else out. It's in our DNA. But throw in some actual sacrifice and the number of helpful heroes plummets.

Quote:
Are you a rich guy sympathizer as well? Poor rich guy and all that money that he has earned over the years and swimming in. "It's so hard that people think I didn't work for all the money that I have wah wah wah."
**** that bull****. "You're one o' them, ain't ya!"
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.