Music Banter - View Single Post - hillary clinton 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 11:24 AM   #656 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blankmind View Post
Source?
I was going to just shrug this off and say "MY DICK" but here you go read an article about how studies are trying to find out why poor people are more giving/charitable then wealthy people.

Studies try to find why poorer people are more charitable than the wealthy | Deseret News

I know you are going to come back and try to discredit my source but I don't care enough. Read this article if you want or don't. I'm not googling anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
1. As opposed to rich people? How many rich people do you know well vs. the amount of poor people? It's easy to hate a group of people when you don't know them.
Why are you under the impression that I hate rich people? I don't like the ones that are scum sucking *******s who abuse the tax loops to gain more profit and just horde it instead of taking care of the little people that get them to where they are. The big greedy corps(Walmart, Target, Verizon, etc.)

So how many rich people vs. amount of poor people do you know? Don't think this question is relevant at all to what I'm discussing.

Quote:
2. HA! People are self-concerned assbags in general, rich or poor. When it's relatively easy plenty of people will help somebody else out. It's in our DNA. But throw in some actual sacrifice and the number of helpful heroes plummets.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
You're a terrible dictionary.