Music Banter - View Single Post - hillary clinton 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 11:31 AM   #657 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
Why are you under the impression that I hate rich people? I don't like the ones that are scum sucking *******s who abuse the tax loops to gain more profit and just horde it instead of taking care of the little people that get them to where they are. The big greedy corps(Walmart, Target, Verizon, etc.)
Same reason I'm under the impression that you hate cops. You talk about how you know they're not all *******s, and then you go on a rant about how they're all awful people who should be beaten to death in the street.

Quote:
So how many rich people vs. amount of poor people do you know? Don't think this question is relevant at all to what I'm discussing.
Don't know many rich people, which is why I don't really have much of an opinion of them besides the impressions I get from pop culture, which are inescapable but not useful.

And of course it's relevant. I can know academically that all people from the middle east aren't terrorists, but without having met a bunch of them in military school, and pansy gayboy, and whoever else, I wouldn't have any first hand experience to counteract all the negative press.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.