Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 01:46 PM   #17622 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I believe I have that on my computer, as I do a number of other DC animated movies. You should check out Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox. The end makes me legit cry every time I watch it. Assault on Arkham is also a better Suicide Squad movie than the live action one. And don't even tell me if you haven't seen Mask of the Phantasm.
Who hasn't seen Mask of the Phantasm?

Also I hope he doesn't even tell you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Francis View Post
Did you see the killing joke Batlord? I'm planning on watching that one today too. I saw that animated DC flick where batman's plan took out the whole justice league and that was way better than BvS, I didn't bail on that movie in the first hour.

Ive shoulda watched BvS before Civil war cause civil war set the bar too high.
That's so dumb. Only watching the first hour of BvS and then stopping it. You miss out on the fun fight scene at the end. What you should have done was fast forward to the climax fight scene and watch from there to the end.

I saw the killing joke and it is so good. Let me know what you think about it. It does have its issues but talk to me about it after you watch it and let me know what you think.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote