Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Pet Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2016, 11:01 PM   #2341 (permalink)
ChelseaDagger
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
I know this pic is from another thread but I seriously need that shot glass in my life.

Yeah, Giles does that too. Today I let him nibble on my beard for a full 20 mins and he felt so satisfied by the end of it. I usually push him away after five mins because it feels weird and he gets my beard all wet and his kitty breath stinks. Well his breath doesn't stink anymore since I put him back on the original formula that I had him on before my vet told me to switch formulas because my cats are gaining weight and getting too fat. Screw you Mr. Vet, I prefer to have their teeth in excellent condition and their kitty breath not stinking.

aww such a cute kitty. I think kittens have an innate ability to use a litter box, well to scratch and cover up their poo. I've never had to really litter box train any of the cats/kittens that I've had.
If it makes you feel any better, even when his breath was nicer, that tongue was still covered in tiny tidbits of kitty dingle berry. At least this way, he's kinda keepin it real.

Yeah, I agree that the younger they are, the more adaptive they seem to be (I'm sure this probably applies to most every species). I don't really think cats are "trainable," I mean to a small extent maybe, but mostly, they are who they are, and the human will either learn to accept that or get a different kitty. Sure, they are perfectly adept at adaptation, but they like to hang their hat on the notion that any changes in their behavior were "their choice" and not anyone else's. If they utilize the litter box, it's because they want to; ditto for when they **** all over your floor.
ChelseaDagger is offline   Reply With Quote