Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Pet Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2016, 11:12 PM   #2342 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelseaDagger View Post
If it makes you feel any better, even when his breath was nicer, that tongue was still covered in tiny tidbits of kitty dingle berry. At least this way, he's kinda keepin it real.

Yeah, I agree that the younger they are, the more adaptive they seem to be (I'm sure this probably applies to most every species). I don't really think cats are "trainable," I mean to a small extent maybe, but mostly, they are who they are, and the human will either learn to accept that or get a different kitty. Sure, they are perfectly adept at adaptation, but they like to hang their hat on the notion that any changes in their behavior were "their choice" and not anyone else's. If they utilize the litter box, it's because they want to; ditto for when they **** all over your floor.
Yeah, I still wash my beard when he's done but like have you actually had a kitty **** all over your floor that wasn't like near the litter box?
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote