Music Banter - View Single Post - Music that shaped you
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2016, 01:00 AM   #11 (permalink)
Norg
Music Addict

First songs I ever heard were from my sister -Selena 90's Hip hop and Pop music

First artist I started to get into has a kid- Prodigy ..was the first ... then well I grew up in the 1996-2003 years a lot of Rock and Nu metal

around the same time my dad introduced me to these bands called...The beatles Led zeppelin and Black Sabbath deep purple and pretty much the entire gammit of 60's 70's Rock...That in turned got me into darker and heavier stuff like Death and black metal stoner and sludge

around 2003 when IMO music was at its lowest that hip hop seed from the beginning spured up again and I started to get back into Hiphop and rap

not to toot my own horn but I didn't seem around the time I was in high school a lot of kids would like listen to Malovent Creation (Death metal) then bump some like Busta Rhymes and E-40 ...that was me

after that its all a blurr... IMO there are 2 different types of people Advent Music lovers and Passive music lovers

my music taste grew like a tree with many branches and I was just on a musical journey trying to find and look for anything that I liked didn't matter what style tempo or genera
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote