Music Banter - View Single Post - Vulgar and unneeded...For intelligence
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2006, 02:29 PM   #21 (permalink)
franscar
Honky

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3KilledMyRainDog
what the **** does that mean? I can't keep away from slagging people personally?

to make a statement like that you'd have to have disregarded you total lack of knowledge on the lounge culture just to go for the insult.

I don't care if you want to insult me thats fine, but when your "suggestion" suggests you don't know the material in front of you, you might as well have just insulted me. That suggestion just looks like a weak attempt to stay on topic.

As for my responce, PTS came in here to be a whiney bitch.

Im sorry PTS is mad no one said something nice about him, im sorry you and your friends don't like me.

Slag me in the threads where im being a jackass, fine, but not when im workign to make it a better place for conducive, intelligent conversation.
Conducive, intelligent conversation huh? "Whiney bitch" passes for that? Insinuating other people lack knowledge? Come on now, you're attempting to have a new forum opened and anybody who has a differing opinion to your own in this very thread you've jumped on like a kid who's been asked to share his toys.

Posting in an aggressive manner isn't going to impress anybody.

And the suggestion I made was simple, but it would work far better than a thread like this. Make a political thread in the lounge, and see how people respond to it. Even if they aren't on everyday there is never more than two or three pages of new posts. Anyone who doesn't bother looking back two pages probably won't have anything interesting to say anyway.