Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2016, 05:07 PM   #8623 (permalink)
MicShazam
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Just restarted Witcher 2. Only Witcher game I've played and only for about a day. I've been meaning to get back into it but it's been so long that I knew I'd have to do the ****ing tutorial again, cause the combat system is just a tad too complex to just remember after like two years or whatever.

OMFG I hate this tutorial. It should only take about twenty minutes or something, but that is a long time for something to be this tedious. And I keep stopping to do something more interesting so it's taking forever. From what I remember this is a good game, but you should never include interrupting instructions on how to use the left and right joysticks in your game. WE ****ING KNOW, *******S!!!
I find unskippable tutorials to be inexcusable. No one would suggest that it is allright to have the first few scenes in a movie be boring, so why is it ok to start out a game that way? People always tell me this is a small thing to complain about, but it really annoys me. I'm just thinking "ok, so if your game is ok with wasting my time, I'm ok with ejecting the disc and start playing something else".

I won't ever have time for all those games anyway, so I'd say it is reasonable to have unreasonable standards
MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote