Music Banter - View Single Post - Retro gems: From NES to the PS
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2016, 02:35 PM   #142 (permalink)
JGuy Grungeman
Primo Celebate Sexiness

Season 3 had D-Reaper, dude. I've practically seen the whole season 3 times. You're getting it totally wrong.

The entire first season was "Digimon Adventure," all the way from Devimon to Myotismon, and after that with Piedmon. You're talking about the same season. Season 2, "Adventure 02," took place 3 years later and inroduced Davis, Yoli, Cody, and Ken and was all about the Digimon Emperor and Arukenimon later.

Season 3, Digimon Tamers, took place in a universe where the first two seasons are just a TV show, but the Digital World is still real. This revolved around Takato, Rika, and Henry and their partners Guilmon (awesome dude), Renamon, and Terriermon.

Season 4, Digimon Frontier, was a total reboot, introducing children who could call upon the spirits of ancient Digimon and become them. I didn't get through this series due to lack of interest.

Digimon Saves (known in US as Digimon Data Squad), was another reboot about a human organization dedicated to maintaining the balance between the human world and the Digital World.

Digimon Fusion was the sixth series. It lasted 3 seasons.

Then an OVA series called Digimon Adventure Tri, taking place in the original teams' high school/college days, is still being made.

A new series called Digimon Appli Monsters, or Digimon Universe is being made. You don't believe me, look this up. THe wikis organize it that way, Wikipedia, and even Netflix. It's general knowledge among fans.

Last edited by JGuy Grungeman; 09-13-2016 at 02:45 PM.
JGuy Grungeman is offline   Reply With Quote