Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2016, 01:17 PM   #39425 (permalink)
Plankton
Just Keep Swimming...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Okay, so I have a "friend" who I've been meeting up with pretty much entirely for weed purposes for the past few weeks, who is my only connection to the person I've been getting weed from, and who I'm pretty sure has a kickback deal with the weed dude for drumming up business. I've been fine with this for a while, but I kind of can't afford to buy weed anymore and would therefore no longer have any reason to really interact with my "friend" anymore.

But since he's probably in cahoots with the weed dude and would almost certainly get all squirrely if I tried cutting out the middleman, I'm not sure about just ignoring him whenever he calls, which is semi-regularly. I don't feel guilty about using him as a weed contact since he's using me for money or weed or whatever, but I don't know anyone else around ATM who can get me weed, so I kind of don't want to shoot myself in the foot if I ever want to get back into weed.

What should I do?
Get in with the main dude, then ask about buying larger quantities for bulk rates. Start dealing, and have free weed.

No-Brainer.