Music Banter - View Single Post - Forum Member Album Reviews
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2016, 11:39 AM   #342 (permalink)
Key

987654321 [123456789 Remixes] - #####

I've started to notice throughout the two months that I've been attempting to find my niche, I find myself constantly going back to the earlier stuff that I attempted to do, and adding more to them. Whether that's worth my time or not is not really something I'm concerned with, but I'm finding that I'm having so much more fun messing around with the sub par things that I made a month or so ago, and turning them into something more to my liking. While I wouldn't necessarily class this as a remix album, it's still the same album but redone, so whatever you wanna call it is what it is.

To me, every track sounds better than the original, and I've even found myself going back to my older stuff and straight up deleting them off my bandcamp because of how god awful they are.

Feel The Cold Air / Eorðe - #####

When I released Eorðe and Feel The Cold Air a week or so ago, those two albums are two that I'm going to hold close to my heart because not only are they two albums that I'm most proud of, they're both things I would call "full releases" of which I've never really been able to do before. Whether I'm considered good or bad at what I'm doing, I don't really mind tbh. I'm having a really good time doing what i'm doing, and I feel these two albums are representative of that.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote