Music Banter - View Single Post - Big Four Bands Thread Round 19: Gothic Rock
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2016, 11:46 AM   #1791 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGuy Grungeman View Post
@Bat Because so far, the only one consistenly posting joke votes is Nea. Plus, there's been plenty of discussion on how "a big four is supposed to represent the four most influential acts" so people take this somewhat seriousl;y, or at least their own votes.

As far as I'm concerned, Bieber's black metal tag is as offical as all those 10/1 reviews for Cory in the House on the DS. I don't think anyone's going to vote him for black metal. Plus, we already had a black metal round.

@Ki Using very innacurate sources as an official source is part of the cause that other wikis are unofficial. Most people can't tell one genre tag fropm another.
OMG that's not the point. Last.fm's tag system can and has been abused, and seems to be less immune to troll editing than Wikipedia.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote