Music Banter - View Single Post - donald trump 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2016, 04:30 AM   #2716 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
Rightfully so? Give me a break. Talk like that just helps deepen my dislike of the Democratic party. If you want to go around alienating progressives who are potential allies, don't cry when they don't vote for your candidates.
I'm not even part of the Democrat Party believe it or not. I'm playing a little devil's advocate and just stating the way things currently are and the current attitude of the Democrat party and the DNC were especially after reading those emails. Yes, you are right though, they are alienating progressives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by William_the_Bloody View Post
This is the strangest election I've seen in the U.S. For the first time in my life my left wing side is cheering for the Republican, and my right wing side is cheering for the Democrat.

My rght wing side says Trump will be a disaster because he will put in massive tax cuts without cutting social security or medicaid causing the GDP to debt ratio to balloon out of control, but...

My left wing side says Trump is further to the left on Hillary on many major economic issues, and because his success soley depends on keeping his working class voters happy, he will have to cater to their will, whereas Hillary only has to cater to the will of hmmm lets see, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Merrill Lynch, Exxon, Monsanto, ect, ect.

It's like living in some weird bizzaro Superman universe, someone pinch me when the nightmare is over.
He might not cut social security or medicaid but he definitely will be cutting SNAP more because **** the poor and their grubbing food stamp having asses right?

Also he's only catering to the working class to give them lip service and have them vote for him. Bringing jobs back to America and being anti-TPP. Please, I'm sure he's sent plenty of jobs overseas because it is the cheaper option for his businesses and the TPP is pretty much finalized already. There isn't much he can do if he was in office. Also his VP candidate loves to the TPP. His VP pick is an establishment Republican. So all the of the nonsense that he says at speeches contradict how his VP feels about the issues. 91% of what he says at his rallies are false when they get fact checked so I wouldn't believe a single thing he says.

Fact Checkers Prove That 91% of the Things Donald Trump Says Are False

The article is from back in March so the percentage is most likely even higher.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.