Music Banter - View Single Post - Why do music discussions become an insult fest?
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2016, 03:36 PM   #57 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by MORRISGUITARMAN View Post
Wow, and sensative too. Jesus.
I was just pulling your chain mate. I was feigning the outrage. I thought I give you want you wanted. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote:
it really is mostly the indie section that is mental. The other sections seem way more focused on music. Just has a look in the pop section, and theres way less stupid **** on there
I am very opinionated on indie music, since it is one of my favorites, and I formed an opinion what is and isn't worthwhile. I like things that are a little more underground and a little less flash. I don't care for the more popular bands. I don't know what the state of the indie section is in -- cause I avoid it. And I was always under the impression that the Pop section drew more fanboys and haters, so I always thought that there was more stupid there, in the Pop section.

Quote:
You guys ares just proving my point from the original post. Its sad really. Whats more important to you? Music or Banter. I choose music every time. I prefer banter in real life and not silly insults at people i dont even know on the internet. Thats just silly, and not something most of you would do in real life.
Doesn't your OP imploded your argument since this thread isn't about music?

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote