Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Pet Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2016, 10:15 PM   #2386 (permalink)
Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelseaDagger View Post
That was theft was what that was. ****ing contractors working for the local power company blatantly stealing trees that pose ZERO threat to the power lines. They only wanted my cypress for the mulch because they were obviously making money off the backend after chipping it. I told him I'd cut whatever part of the trees they deemed a threat; they basically told me to go **** myself, that they could legally take it anyway. I explicitly told them to leave the mulch if they insisted on doing it; they took it anyway. They ****ed up my property, and then they ****ing destroyed Isabelle's grave. I called up the power company and basically ad hominem attacked whatever-dude was on shift the next day... I can't remember all of what I said, bu I recall slinging the word "inbred" quite a few times...
That's really ****ty. I unfortunately never got the chance to bury my first cat because it ran off and never came home a year or so ago. I have him tattoo'd with his name though so that's better than nothing. I plan to get a portrait tattoo of him as well. The cat I have now will also get a tattoo in time.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote