Music Banter - View Single Post - Sounds from Innerspace
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2016, 05:04 PM   #379 (permalink)
innerspaceboy
Music Addict

LADIES and GENTLEMEN! The vacation starts NOW!

Our new clawfoot bathtub was delivered last night (a gift from a very generous friend).

This evening, we're dressing to the nines in all our Victorian splendor while a lovely lady cohort and her regional guest makeup artist make us look beautiful for our photo shoot. We'll later edit the print to resemble a daguerreotype to be placed in a large ovicular antique frame we've acquired. It should work well with our décor.

Then Tomorrw we'll be traveling to my old hometown of Rochester to meet up with friends from my halcyon middle school days for fun and frivolity, mischief and mayhem.

And we wrap up the weekend with a camping trip to take in all the beauty of the autumn equinox!

Now that's what I can a vacation.

Presently taking advantage of my free day off. I've set myself to the task of creating an Innerspace Hot 100 LPs gallery with descriptions and personal notes for as many as I can. (I confess that it began as a top 30, but quickly became a top 50... and then 75... and now I'm trying to draw the line at a hundred.

But good has come of it! I've now a pile of yet-unlistened Klaus Schulze records which I plan to enjoy this evening.

Cheers!

*UPDATE* The Desert Island gallery is now live! Check it out in the sig below!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
You are to all of us what Betelgeuse is to the sun in terms of musical diversity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo_ View Post
You sir are a true character. I love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You, sir, are a nerd's nerd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie Monday View Post
Just chiming in to declare that your posts are a source of life and wholesomeness
The Innerspace Connection | Essential Recordings | Top Archives | Hot 100 Albums | Top 550 Artists

Last edited by innerspaceboy; 09-22-2016 at 08:12 AM.
innerspaceboy is offline   Reply With Quote