Music Banter - View Single Post - Vulgar and unneeded...For intelligence
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2006, 07:06 PM   #162 (permalink)
Urban Hat€monger ?
The Sexual Intellectual

I wasn`t advocating a political thread , I was saying the lounge needs to be dealt with because it`s a mess.You seem to agree with that , you just disagree with how it should be done.

I just think splitting it up would help encourage better debate in there. You seem to think in extremes.You seem to think that doing something about it would destroy the whole forum , it won`t. It works , i`ve seen it.

At the end of the day you post in the areas you want.If people want to get to know other members that doesn`t include talking about music who are you to say they cant?

I agree with you , I want the lounge as it is gone , only I want it replaced with something more cohesive & better thought out & easier to use.

I post in the music forums , but I don`t want to do it all the time. But i`d like to discuss other things with some of the people I know here. At the moment it`s difficult to do so in the lounge due to all the spamming in there. Like I said , a couple of sub forums on specific topics would improve the off topic posting here. I would say what you think about the lounge would have more credibilty if you didn`t post in there , but you do, So you are just the same as everybody else.You don`t JUST come here to talk about music at all.

Urb's RYM Stuff

Most people sell their soul to the devil, but the devil sells his soul to Nick Cave.