Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2016, 07:02 PM   #39564 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
I ****ed up this morning and I had water running to take a bath. I left it running and went back to my room to finish cleaning up my room. I don't know if like I dozed off standing up narcoleptic style or what but I heard banging on the door. Anyways it was my neighbor downstairs to tell me that water was leaking downstairs and I rushed to shut off the water. The water left the bathroom and created a puddle in my dining room that I spent like 30 mins mopping up. Landlord's associate came over to bitch me out and I was like it was an accident. He was telling me that it was more than an accident and that I have created thousands of dollars worth of damage. I just shut up because I wanted to say BS but didn't want to escalate the situation while he was mad and make the situation worse.

Then later on in the day, I had a mini apartment invasion. T left the door unlocked when she came in and some rando came in and knocked on my bedroom door. I told them to come in but I didn't recognize the guy and thought he was here for T but I got out of my room and checked with her and she's like I don't know the guy. I'm like come on that's how you get murdered! I said it just like Archer "that's how you get ants!"
But... didn't you actually just cause thousands of dollars worth of damage?
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote