Music Banter - View Single Post - Are We Welcoming?
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2016, 12:05 PM   #28 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splishy Splashy View Post
Thanks guys, I think I am really going to enjoy it here. I really was thinking just posting pics when I am doing something special like going to a dance or a swim meet or something like that.
Just watch for Chula. He's from the 70s. He has interesting ideas on the age of consent. We tolerate him cause it's fun to watch him get all uppity when we trash Led Zeppelin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post

This place is uber male dominated. I'm sure it doesn't take long for new female members to realize that. They can either learn to hang with that, and enjoy the extra attention and flattery, or leave. I have only the highest respect for women. I've made that clear in my many attempts to explain why I vote the way I do.

Me asking for a picture is just harmless fun. Hell, I'm old enough to be Splishy's grandfather for christ sakes.

No offense intended Splishy.
Translation: boys will be boys lol #makemeasandwich

There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote