Music Banter - View Single Post - The Rolling Stones vs. The Beatles
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2006, 01:30 AM   #251 (permalink)
Music Man
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jibber
^so are you planning on regurgitating every article written on the beatles or are you going to present some of your own ideas to us?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jibber
no, it qualifies as spamming because it's the same repetitive tripe spouted over and over by different authors. You didn't write any of it yourself, and I doubt if you even read any of it. You're not adding anything new to the argument at this point, just acting like an immaure little child who continues doing something out of spite after they've found out it annoys someone.
If I don't post source material, you'll simply continue to grouse that everything I say is only my "opinion". If I do post source material supporting my arguments, you'll simply do as above, and gripe that I'm not presenting my "own ideas".

Since I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't in your book, I'll continue to post source material from credible sources--something you have yet to do.

And it's your OPINION that it's spam.
"Paranoid is just like an anchor. It really secures everything about the metal movement in one record. It's all there: the riffs, the vocal performance of Ozzy, the song titles, what the lyrics are about. It's just a classic defining moment."

--Rob Halford of Judas Priest