Music Banter - View Single Post - i am here to tell you a story
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2016, 11:37 PM   #79 (permalink)
Delusions of Paranoia
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
I've listened to Life Starts Now and it's pretty good. I still like TDG and Avenged Sevenfold. I do need to listen to Human though, I don't really care that they changed lead singers as long as the core of the band is still there.

Sure I've heard of Sons of Anarchy!

that sounded like you're pretty funny for a chick.
because we all know women aren't supposed to be funny.

I'm sure you didn't mean it that way but it just came across that way to me.
but the entire freaking band changes without Adam!
He wrote a song, Pain, after getting help for his addiction to painkillers, and the entire song is about how he'd rather feel the pain than relapse again. Then this new **** comes in and writes a song called Painkiller or something that just says "give me more drugs" ..like seriously. something is fundamentally wrong with that and I no longer respect the rest of the band members, because they were okay with that. change your band name is you're going to change your basic beliefs.

*disclaimer, I do realise that just because one band member belives in god or drugs or whathaveyou doesn't mean they all do, but Pain was one of their most iconic songs. now they're dirtying the name Adam left for them.

and lmao I had the same thought when he said SOA

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Had to go through that time on the radio when Three Days Grace was just coming up. Didn't listen to the radio much longer after that. Overwrought, faux angst set to boring post-grunge/alt metal. Just cause they sound mildly different from Nickelback and whatnot doesn't make them original.
doesn't need to be original for it to be enjoyable
i cant drown my demons, they know how to swim

Delusions of Paranoia is offline   Reply With Quote