Music Banter - View Single Post - The Spam Thread: Channel Your Need to Spam Here Only
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2016, 10:36 AM   #8836 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blankmind View Post

I'd be curious to see this experiment done but this time with a black person holding the sign. Fascinating video.
It's not surprising or even interesting that those results happened. Can white people let black people have one thing without needing to be included? All lives matter is a farce. In some grand uptopia, yes all lives matter would be a good thing to go around preaching but society in this day and age tells us that all lives do not matter equally. Certain white people are so pissed off and angry that black people might be getting special treatment. Is it special treatment to not want to die doing mundane every day things? Or to die during a routine traffic stop? Just like this political cartoon states.

Of course white people are going to react that way to the sign because they don't care. They aren't bombarded on a weekly basis by the media of another white person being shot dead by the police no matter the circumstances. They aren't fearful of the police and some are even angry that black lives matter wants to only focus on black people. When they say it's all lives matter. They have an issue with the word black that's very telling.

Black people react to the sign that way out of frustration, fear and the constant injustice of police constantly getting away with murder. All they get is some cushy paid admin leave or get stuck on desk duty for a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delusions of Paranoia View Post
i have a question

how do people find boyfriends/girlfriends like in real life?

i was homeschooled so i've never fully understood social interactions. what do you do like where do you go, how can you be sure the person you're meeting isn't a psycho and how do you like just talk to someone and keep talking until you both fall in love but really what i mean is where do you find them lmao what
Either one of two things, you either get out and randomly encounter a guy that you like and you end up talking and things move on from there.

Or you be pro-active about it and sign up to dating websites or just be more confident and aggressive. This way you can ask a guy out and go out on your own terms. Instead of always having to be dressed up like you were complaining about in later posts.

Always meet up with a guy for the first time in a very public place with lots of people so if he is creepy. You can just scream and get the attention of people and he will piss off.

Second, have your cell phone with you and set up a code with your friend ahead of time whether it be a number or phrase but as soon as you send the code. Your friend knows to call you and you can use that as an excuse/way out of the date. Make up some excuse ahead of time so when the call comes in you can just play around with the story.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote