Music Banter - View Single Post - The Spam Thread: Channel Your Need to Spam Here Only
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2016, 11:50 AM   #8837 (permalink)
Thelonious Monkey
Caesar is home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Violet_ View Post
I personally think that chaos is an unspeakable force, and is bespoken from the gods. This earth is the planet of the OOD, home to MAGDALENE von ippenswitch, the lord mayer of valorhill, the home of smeggy Cambridge folks. Then a group of snowmen with orange eyes and hellish faces, rush towards me and skewer me on the pig, like animals in a arena. This isn't the world, everything is not real, how can we be real if we aren't real, the whole ****ing planet crashed, ending all the strokers and ****ing celebrities like andy pandy, floating sky high in a **** water balloon ship, goddamn PIIIIIRATES.

-justin
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Violet_ View Post
The creature emerges from the swamp, spreading its long neck, blazed out of it's mind. The world felt like a crushing place, the world spinning and turning through the Sparrows Mind. The epicentre of humanitys final war for independence. The sparrows rule with an iron fist, prepared for the oncoming bloodshed to end it all. The creature sees the bloodshed, the suffering and says "I'm going to ****ing KILL 'EM ALL. Metallica rush through the forest, with solid snake not far beyond, prepared to crush every last sparrow. The real ****ING DEAAL. Pikachu unfurls from the bush, ready for the battle. Then ARNOLD SWHARTSSMWNVERRYENF Comes out of the bushs, and say, "I am BAAAAACK, BITCHES. Holy ****ing ****balls, this **** is back, says every single ****ING PERSON THERE. It was like jesus had risen up from the ****ing dirt and said, HELLL NO, ARNOLD SHALL BE BACK.

-justin
Going through my old posts, and found these. I can't tell whether I was really high or really drunk. You chose.
Thelonious Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote