Music Banter - View Single Post - Forum Member Album Reviews
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2016, 09:29 AM   #429 (permalink)
YorkeDaddy
silky smooth

Hashtags - EorĂ°e

1. Galaxy Uno
As opposed to Galaxy Dos or Galaxy Cinco de Mayo. Whelp we're getting some pulsing abrasive stuff that kind of ebbs and flows but doesn't really go anywhere for awhile. Very little happens in roughly 8 minutes of track time.

2. Moon Dos
I've made stuff that sounds very similar to this but I typically use it as an opener or a closer to a song to establish mood and it never lasts more than 30 seconds to a minute or so. When used for entire tracks it feels a bit hollow to me and isn't really establishing any sort of mood other than abrasive spookiness. Which I guess is a valid thing to make an album about, but I'm not particularly enthralled.

3. Look into the Sky
Oh we're onto track 3. Didn't even really notice until halfway through this one. Just some rumbley noises, not much I can really type about this.

4. Broken Neck
Oh a nice deep, dark drone to start this one off. Good change of pace. Throughout the track you start to add more and more distortion to it. Pretty nice effect but I wish there was more variation or that it built to something more interesting.

5. Shine Today
Well this is spooky. Sounds like I'm in a dark, scary cave from a horror movie and ghosts are screaming at me or something. It's cool that it transported me to that place for a bit at least.

6. Doomsday
Sounds exactly like an earlier track. In fact I'm almost convinced it IS exactly an earlier track, but I'm not going back to make sure lol.

7. Flatline
This is indeed a flatline-type drone that just kind of wiggles around a bit for a minute.

Verdict: I liked the first one a lot better.

9-Time Winner of MusicBanter's "Most Qualified to be a Moderator" Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
On this one your voice is kind of weird but really intense and awesome
YorkeDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote