Music Banter - View Single Post - The Say Something Nice About Someone & Make Their Day Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2006, 03:52 PM   #142 (permalink)
jibber
Freeskier

Location: Istanbul was Constantinople now it's Istanbul not Constantinople...

ok, so back to being positive, i'll probably add to this later on:

urban: made a great thread, and always good for a debate, since he doesnt back down or resort to petty name calling.

riseagainstrocks: says whats on his mind, and I respect that a lot. Always can be counted on to be fair and objective, just an all around great member on the boards.

misfits/alexisonfire/crowquill: cracks me up constantly, and just a fun guy to talk to. Another guy who isnt afraid to say what he's thinking, and knows a sh*tload about music. He's exposed me to some really great bands. plus he puts up with my constant excited babbling about skiing, and patiently waits for me to get it out of my system.

Black-T-Shirt: this girl really knows her stuff, i'm always impressed by how insightful her posts are, especially in the punk forum, and another member who's steered me towards some amazing music. thanks for that

jesus: funny as hell, and like misfits and black-t, knows her stuff. I always look for her posts in the punk forum, especially if she starts a thread, I know it's gonna be a gooder.

thebig3killedmyraindog: he's just got such a sweet name. On top of that, he's another member who truly adds to the content of this board, his posts always contribute something different to the conversations, in other words, he adds spice.

vanilla: really friendly, cheerful, and just a nice person in general.

adidasss: can always be counted on to speak his mind, and not back down in a debate, which is great quality to have in any situation. Plus he's often online when i'm in an insomniac period to give me some good entertainment.

crowe: first off, amazing lyricist, the song writing forum has definitely taken a turn for the better since he joined. Gives me some great critiques and tells people straight up if he doesnt like something.

creepinson: another guy who's upped the quality in the song writing forum. I really value this guy's opinion because it's obvious by his songs that he knows what he's talking about.

and last, all of the mods: You guys do so much work for this site it's rediculous, and it's all behind the scenes, which makes it all the more comendable. As many posts as there are about these forums going downhill and sucking, we all still come here, because despite it all, it's a great place to dicuss music, and you guys have kept it that way. props.
What you've done becomes the judge of what you're going to do -- especially in other people's minds. When you're traveling, you are what you are right there and then. People don't have your past to hold against you. No yesterdays on the road.
William Least Heat Moon, Blue Highways

Your toughest competitor lives in your head. Some days his name is fear, or pain, or gravity. Stomp his ass.

HOOKED ON THE WHITE POWDER
jibber is offline   Reply With Quote