Music Banter - View Single Post - The Spam Thread: Channel Your Need to Spam Here Only
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2016, 08:54 PM   #9043 (permalink)
Key

Quote:
Probably the biggest reason people are tagging onto Gary Johnson is because he's neither Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump. As much as I can understand why people would rather see Hillary Clinton over the alternative, I can still hold out hope that Gary Johnson somehow comes out on top and at the least, we get a Gary Johnson v. Donald Trump or a Gary Johnson v. Hillary Clinton. It's been mentioned many times in this article, but this election is more important than elections we've seen before, because the end goal results in either a dictator taking office, or someone most people can't trust. Gary Johnson has his faults, sure. To my understanding he wasn't able to name foreign leaders. Understandably that made people question his legitimacy as a potential candidate, but at the same time, we have to remember what we're being faced with. Anybody that even looks remotely better than the alternatives is going to both get the most attention while simultaneously having every fault dug into like a nail going into a block of wood.
Quote:
Probably the biggest reason people are tagging onto Gary Johnson is because he's neither Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump. As much as I can understand why people would rather see Hillary Clinton over the alternative, I can still hold out hope that Gary Johnson somehow comes out on top and at the least, we get a Gary Johnson v. Donald Trump or a Gary Johnson v. Hillary Clinton. It's been mentioned many times in this article, but this election is more important than elections we've seen before, because the end goal results in either a dictator taking office, or someone most people can't trust. Gary Johnson has his faults, sure. To my understanding he wasn't able to name foreign leaders. Understandably that made people question his legitimacy as a potential candidate, but at the same time, we have to remember what we're being faced with. Anybody that even looks remotely better than the alternatives is going to both get the most attention while simultaneously having every fault dug into like a nail going into a block of wood.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Key is offline   Reply With Quote