Music Banter - View Single Post - What TV shows are people watching?
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2016, 01:51 AM   #4418 (permalink)
Lilja
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
Yeah, so my gf has seen Freak, Asylum and Coven and she still loves Freak Show the most. I don't get it but different strokes.

Just watch the last episode of Asylum. I feel like it's THAT good it stands out on its own. I feel like the whole vampire thing turned me off of Hotel. I was like blah blah do NOT care. I will go back and visit it once it becomes available on Netflix but it's going to be tough to get through. You are right about Lady Gaga though, she definitely has some hot scenes in it.

What turned me off to that show is when they lost Jessica Lange. She brought a bit of class to it all and is just an overall incredible actress. The whole hotel season reminded me of the reason True Blood got boring aka We kind of forgot the plot, lets just show some over the top kinky sex and toss a gallon of blood on the actors for good measure. Admittedly I read the books before I saw the show but even those were heading in the same direction as the show that I could not finish them (again aka Lets just milk this series for all we can ).

Lady Gaga has no emotional depth to her acting unlike Jessica Lange.

Just my two cents.
Lilja is offline   Reply With Quote