Music Banter - View Single Post - The Spam Thread: Channel Your Need to Spam Here Only
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2016, 11:05 PM   #9130 (permalink)
Blank.
Jacob Sartorius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Majority of golf fans are fans of other major sports.
Really? I thought you were only allowed to watch one sport.

Quote:
You need to try golf sometime to realize just how hard it is and just how incredibly great the pros are at it.
And? All sports are difficult in their own rights. Doesn't mean I have to find them enjoyable.
Quote:
The Ryder cup pits the best players in the US against the best in Europe. It only happens once every 2 years and alternates between courses over there and here. In 2014 the Europeans staged a big comeback to beat the US over in Europe. They'd won the last few Cups so this year was payback. Lots of USA chants and the crowd going nuts. They ended up winning 17-11 to bring the Cup back over here.
The olympics are every four years.

Quote:
The best part is normally all of these guys play against each other. For 3 days every two years they become teammates and the camaraderie is great to see.
And yet I still don't care

Quote:
You want a major rush? Stand on the tee and crank a drive the length of almost 3 football fields. What that guy did in that clip is called an eagle. Most golfers will never get one. I never have.
Wow! That's incredible, but I still find it boring.
Blank. is offline   Reply With Quote