Music Banter - View Single Post - donald trump 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2016, 08:15 PM   #3279 (permalink)
Lisnaholic
...here to hear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psy-Fi View Post
It appears to me that it merely shows the popularity ranking of a website based on the amount of internet traffic visiting that site.
I also checked google.com, youtube.com, and facebook.com (the 3 most popular sites on the internet) and, not surprisingly, they all received a perfect ranking of 100/100.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Oh ****, Ki's site is bunk.
^ Yes, I noticed that: Psy-Fi has done some useful research, even though the result is disappointing. I think the only thing left to do is to enter the checker' s own link into its checker system, so that it can report back on itself. But then how much could we rely on the result?

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
yeah he has a great team behind the scenes that I feel he borrowed some of The Daily Show staff for his new show. He's pretty great actually and I love some of the stories that he ends up shining a light on. I remember him doing a piece of debtor's prison and the whole industry around giving people car loans that they can't afford which mirrors what happened with the housing industry and created the collapse.
^That sounds ominous! I wonder what will happen when that particular credit bubble bursts.