Music Banter - View Single Post - I'm So Underground
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2016, 05:34 AM   #47 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
Alphabet Aerobics dropped like 5 years before Alphabet Slaughter, unless you meant it's the first song of it's kind that you personally ever heard.

Yeah, my personal experience of hearing a song of that type. Who did Alphabet Aerobics?

It was a failure that I started and never finished...

http://www.musicbanter.com/rap-hip-h...ver-heard.html
Oh okay, you were dropping singles from every rapper on the list in the thread. Why don't you start it back up? Also that's the type of thing you could have had in a journal but like you said earlier in that thread. You realize that you aren't that great about writing in detail about albums. You could either do the track by track reviews of albums or you could just pick out your favorite singles from an album and explain what they mean to you. I'm not like forcing you to start up a journal but give it some consideration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
From what I heard back in the day he spent too much time waiting for a better record deal than he was being offered until his hype train finally ran out of steam. It doesn't help that the whole yelling thing turned a lot of more mainstream-minded people off.
Oh is that what happened? I don't think his hype train has run out though. Maybe it's because I'm local to where he's from. People still hype Papoose and go to his concerts and ****. He sells out arenas and concert halls with his wife Remy Ma.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote