Music Banter - View Single Post - What TV shows are people watching?
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2016, 06:33 AM   #4422 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

ROFL that's like invisible ink.

Good Job.

I hate Gilmore Girls with a passion. Why the **** are you talking so fast for? It's almost the same reason why I dislike the view.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilja View Post
What turned me off to that show is when they lost Jessica Lange. She brought a bit of class to it all and is just an overall incredible actress. The whole hotel season reminded me of the reason True Blood got boring aka We kind of forgot the plot, lets just show some over the top kinky sex and toss a gallon of blood on the actors for good measure. Admittedly I read the books before I saw the show but even those were heading in the same direction as the show that I could not finish them (again aka Lets just milk this series for all we can ).

Lady Gaga has no emotional depth to her acting unlike Jessica Lange.

Just my two cents.
If Hotel is similar to True Blood then I might like it more than I've been putting on. I agree with you on the Jessica Lange front though. I've never read the True Blood books but I suffered through the entire series. I just had this attitude of I've followed it from the beginning so I might as well watch it til it ends no matter how crappy it became.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote