Music Banter - View Single Post - The Say Something Nice About Someone & Make Their Day Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2006, 06:49 PM   #150 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

i just wanted to commend moses and bill, i like these guys for two reasons, because i thought it was really adorable how they shat their pans when fenix was messing with them, and second , more importaint reason, of all the new people who post a lot, i've only noticed these two actively searching out new music, it seems they have figured out the advantages of belonging to a music forum, and i simply love that, when people actually check out threads about bands they never heard and give them a go.....
plus, one of you, can't remember which one, is a doors fan, and i can't help but like people who like the doors, especially because when i was your age, that was the only band i listened to ( and on regular tapes mind you, before i even owned a cd player and before i got into the internet and started to download music )

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote