Music Banter - View Single Post - hillary clinton 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2016, 02:27 PM   #830 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRED HALE SR. View Post
You mean the guy who slayed Pence in a debate yesterday? The guy who dominated on every issue and has been a huge part of the Senate for a multitude of years and the man who will be the next Vice President of the United States? Pence basically lost every female vote with his pro-life stance. Trump lost every Latina vote with one sentence out of his mouth. Blacks aren't gonna vote for Trump. Who exactly is gonna vote in this dip****? I know one person who isn't, You.
Okay so Kaine didn't exactly slay Pence. Kaine did what he was supposed to do which was prop up Hillary in support. Pence on the other hand won the debate for himself and decided to ignore and not respond to the numerous things that Trump has said. Pence failed to support Trump but he handle himself well in the debate as far as being a VP. Pence did well for Pence to show the Republicans that they have a reliable reasonable and well groomed republican on the ticket but as far as doing his job to support Trump. He failed at that. Kaine was an ass that just kept interrupting and the moderator had to continually keep scolding him. He wasn't that great in the debate and appeared pretty weak. He also constantly repeated himself. All of his canned insults came off like he wrote them weeks ago. Pence should be running against Hillary. I give props to Pence he definitely won that debate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRED HALE SR. View Post
No lady you have to carry the baby to term and give it up for adoption thats the Republican way. What kind of backwoods **** is that?
There are plenty of women that support this backwoods thinking. Republicans have a lovely way of getting people to vote against their own self interest and of course it's mostly people in the south and in the midwest. So go figure of course they are already in the backwoods. Why not thinking in a backwoods way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blankmind View Post
In actuality each candidate did a tremendous job representing their political party.
They did but only one candidate supported the person that's on the ticket with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribbons View Post
Kaine got on my nerves last night continually interrupting Pence. I've never seen a candidate interrupt so much in a debate and go unchecked. The moderator was weak controlling the discourse and seemed biased in favor of Kaine.
Agreed but I don't think the moderator was that weak though. She constantly had to keep telling Kaine to STFU and he wouldn't.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.