Music Banter - View Single Post - The Batlord's Live Streaming Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2016, 08:36 AM   #23 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

I think I'm gonna play around with things to see if I can't get things working better. If I can I might try again next Friday. Or tomorrow IDK assuming I still have power, cause there's a hurricane/tropical storm/whatever about to hit this weekend.

Maybe I'll give online StarCraft 1 a shot, but if it's lagging now then I can only assume the problem would be way worse if I'm doing an online game. We'll see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
Have you tried Youtube Gaming for live streams? Also I might check out your stream if I can remember my twitch account name.
I was just checking comparisons between the two, and anecdotal evidence says that Youtube Gaming might have slightly less problems with lag, but I've seen nothing at all concrete on that. Other differences I don't know that I care about since ATM I'm only trying streaming for the amusement of you turds. Whether it's easier to get viewers quicker on Youtube Gaming or there are far more viewers in general on Twitch doesn't really interest me. So I don't know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
Yeah, I'm in any other time you want to try it. I'm home for the weekend though so my internet is ass, but once I'm back at school that won't be an issue.

Also, I stream FIFA from time to time if any of you football fans wanna check it out some time. Nothing like doing some self promo in one of Batty's thread.
So you gonna tell us where to watch that or are you just bragging?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blankmind View Post
If you're drunk and/or high for your next one, I'll be there.
Always.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote